⦾ Helps with acne scars
⦾ Uniform skin
⦾ Helps skin regeneration
⦾ Reduces stretch marks
⦾ Skin structure improvement
⦾ Wrinkles reduction
How it woks
By applying a chemical substance on the affected area, it exfoliates the dead skin cells and stimulates the natural regeneration of the skin.
Lavanda Sky recommendation
This non-invasive treatment is suitable for people with past acne problems, being essential in diminishing the acne scars and homogenization of the skin.
Chemical peeling tariffs
Chemical peeling is a medical procedure done by dermatologists and helps correct skin problems. It is a chemical process that uses a substance that is applied on the affected area, exfoliating, removing the dead skin cells and stimulating the natural process of skin regeneration.
Superficial chemical peel is recommended for people with sensitive skin. It has significant results by dimming fine wrinkles and correcting pigmented spots. Medium chemical peel is recommended for the treatment of more profound skin scars. This is done through significant exfoliation and needs a recovery period of a few days.
Depending on the skin affections (acne or scars), two or more sessions are needed, with a break of 1-2 weeks in between sessions.
There are a series of contraindications, but the Lavanda Sky experts offer free consulting before and after treatment:
- If you suffered of Active Simplex Herpes over the past 7 years it can be reactivated.
- Aciclovir treatment is required before and after the procedure
- If there are any warts in the targeted area, protective cream will be applied.
- If you have a history of keloid scarring.
- If you had a recent facial chirurgical intervention or/and the scars have healed in the last 3-6 months.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have an active autoimmune disease.
- If you had any recent chemotherapy or radioactive treatments (at least a year since the final treatment)
- If you are sunburn or have frostbites.
- If you have skin damage. (In some cases it can be covered with immunostimulating cream)
- If you used wax or depilatory cream on the area in the last two weeks.
- You have a recently healed scar in the area.
- If you took Roaccutane or any other drug in the last 6 months, especially the ones with high sensitivity.
- If you took Diane or Yasmin contraceptive pills.
- If you have skin cancer.